Chicken & Sausage Kabob's.... Made these for dinner tonight...Very Yummy!!!
- 1 package of boneless, skinless, Chicken Thighs. Slice in large chunks.
- 1 package of large grilling sausages, I used Beer Bratwurst sausages
- 2 bell peppers, 1 orange, 1 red, slice into chunks
- 1 large yellow onion, quarter into chunks
- 1 package of large mushrooms
- Habanero Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- PineCreek Ranch Seasoning or Garlic Pepper
- Skewers, soaked in water...
- In a large, prepared fry pan, place the chicken and drizzle with the olive oil and soy sauce. Cook over medium heat until done.
- Ina another , smaller fry pan, steam the sausages according to the package, cool then slice into thirds or fourths. Add to the chicken fry pan and cook together on low until browned & done. Cool slightly, to thread on the skewers.
- Slice * prepare the peppers, onions & mushrooms for assembly.
- Sprinkle with Garlic Pepper to desired taste across the Kabob's.
- Layer the ingredients on the skewers as desired, place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle, lightly with a little olive oil and a little soy sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees or place in a smoker for bout a half hour, until veggies are softened.
Fried Rice...Embellished from a box
1 package of fried rice
1 chicken broth soft cube (Knoor's)
2 cups of water, 2 tablespoons of butter
garlic salt to taste, & the seasoning package
1 egg, uncooked & scrambled
Chives, amount as desired
Follow directions on the box adding the broth cube & garlic salt
When the rice comes to a boil, stir in the raw scrambled egg. It will cook in the rice.
Stir in the Chives
Finish cooking the rice as directed.