-

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Hummingbirds...

I love to watch the hummingbirds out my kitchen window or while sitting on my porch swing...
I love my Hummingbirds...So relaxing!
My hummingbird feeder that hangs outside my kitchen window.
Hummingbird Food Recipe...
below
 This is a very basic recipe...simple really.
4 cups of water
1 cup of sugar
 I heat my water in the microwave for four minutes, on high until hot.
Then, I pour in the sugar and stir well.
 It will look cloudy! Just stir well, then let it sit for a while.
 As the water cools it will become clear. Let it cool to room temperature. 
 When cooled, fill your storage bottle using a funnel.
 So simple and easy to make....No more running out of hummingbird food.  We have quite a few hummingbirds. It seems as if I am always making a new batch of food. I love watching these beauties buzz in & out my yard on a regular basis.
They drink that Nectar like Wine!!!
Morning or Evening...the hummingbirds are a buzzing!
I've got the best seat in the house or should I say SWING on the PORCH!
Speaking of Swings, look here for my post on Sunset Swings.
Hummingbird Watching with Style...
NeeCee Signature
*All hummingbird photos were courtesy of Google free images
**All other photos belong to Pine Creek Style :)

No comments :