-

Thursday, April 21, 2011

So Simple, Less Germs...

One of my biggest pet peeves is the bathroom hand towel. If you think about it, it's dirty the minute you use it. So, what does the next person do? Use the clean/dirty towel again? I always wonder how clean it really is... When I go to use it and it's WET! Don't even get me started if a sick person used the bathroom before ME! YUCK! My solution to this dilemma...disposable paper towels!

 The idea dawned on me one evening while on vacation. 
While having dinner at a beautiful resort, I excused myself to use the restroom. The decor in the bathroom looked like someone's home, not a commercial bathroom. On the counter was a basket with paper towels.  Oh good golly, so simple! (I guess the metal paper towel holders didn't inspire ME!) As soon as I got home.....paper hand towels entered my domain! Do you know HOW MANY people have asked me where to find them! Or, just went home and did the same? Dozens, upon dozens....
*(Find them at your local janitorial supply or club warehouse.)

Shine with Style... 

No comments :