-

Thursday, March 22, 2012

This Wreath is for the Birds...

 I was on a mission to make a new wreath for Easter.
"This Wreath is for the Birds"
My cousin wanted to do the same. So we got together at my house. Using the supplies I had bought at Michael's we made our wreaths.
The wreath above is her finished project. They both turned out great.
 I had found wooden birds, bird houses, some eggs, wreaths and small nests all at the craft store.
 We choose what we wanted to put on each of our wreaths and grabbed the glue gun.
 I had some metal crosses on hand that I had found for another previous project. So we added those too!
 On MY cross I used some turquoise stones from my jewelry supplies.
I used Blue accents on my wreath. The bow is made out of an old pillowcase that I tore into strips. I LOVE how it turned out!
Easter Decor with Style...
*All photos belong to NeeCee at Pine Creek Style

No comments :