-

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Peanut Butter Cracker Treats with Trendy Treehouse

Hi, it's Tara again, NeeCee's daughter. I am here today to share my recipe for Peanut Butter Cracker Treats. Last time I shared the Peanut Butter Balls and thought I'd stick with the Peanut Butter theme. You will love these too!

I also have a blog Trendy Treehouse, if you'd like to stop by. ;)

...What you will need...
Fudge Covered Ritz Crackers
or (ritz crackers and meltable bark or chocolate)
Peanut Butter
Sprinkles or other edible decor
These are really easy to make. 
Spread the peanut butter on one side of the cracker.
Place another cracker on top of the peanut butter.
Squeeze the crackers so a little peanut butter comes out the sides. Roll in sprinkles.
TIP...to help the peanut butter set, place in fridge for a little while. I found out the hard way. When I stacked them to take to the school, the peanut butter squished out. My friend told me that she put hers in the fridge first. AWESOME! So now you know.
That's it. Very quick. Ready to serve at parties, school functions or to give out at the holidays!
Let me know if you try them and if they were good! They are very rich, but so worth it!

Thanks MOM, for letting me visit your awesome blog again!

No comments :