-

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Hit A Brick Wall...

I Hit a Brick Wall...
The disease "Life-Interrupt-Us" has hit the proverbial brick wall (AGAIN) at our house! My posts as of late have been sporadic to say the least. Events have once again taken on a LIFE of their own! Family illness, graduation and school end of the year events have consumed my time and bogged up my calendar. Thats not counting your normal every day life, appointments, children's band concerts, ballgames & track meets. OH... My GOSH! :)
MAYBE... I just  need to organize my life better in order to "always be prepared"! Ha-Ha, He-He, Ho-Ho...
I plan to be back on track real soon, knock on wood! Or should I say knock on BRICK!?!
I love everything about this room, especially the brick wall!
Thought you might enjoy some BRICK WALLS I found on Pinterest....
Since I tend to RUN into a lot of them lately; here are a few to view...
 Love, Love, Love this bedroom...
 Nice...A simple & clean Entrance...
 This would make a lovely guest room...
 Great hallway; I love "HOME-Style" art galleries...
 Love this LOOK...organized messy!
 Lived-in order & comfort...
 YES Please....Would love to have this in a corner of MY world!
"Simplistic Beauty"
If LIFE builds you a BRICK WALL,
Give it some STYLE...
NeeCee Signature

2 comments :

Jane said...

You need to get one of my brothers to visit and do some brickwork at your house. I will see them in July!

NeeCee said...

Old brick would look awesome in the soon to be new family room ! Mmmm think they would fly out? Hehe, NeeCee