-

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Mother's Day Gift Idea...

A Mother's Day Gift; Simple, Fast and Easy.....
Our Grandchildren love to make gifts & crafts for their parents. We have made projects with them since they were very small. Below is our is our oldest grand daughter, from a few years back, with her Mother's day project.
I had seen this craft idea in a magazine. She wanted to make this for her Mom. "A replica gum ball machine."
*Photo by NeeCee @PINE CREEK STYLE
 "K" is now a senior in high school and graduating very soon.
TOO CUTE!
*Photo from taken pinterest
When I was searching through K's baby photo's for her Sober Grad Party video, I found the photo above!
 I thought:..."Perfect gift idea for Mother's Day....I should post that!" 
~~~
So then, I was crusin' through Pinterest and came upon the second photo! "WOW, what a ka-wink-e-dink!!!
 Gotta use this TOO...."
So here it is, it is quick, easy and fun. A little spray paint, a hot glue gun, a bag of candy and you are good to go!
A fast project...and an easy project for Dad to help assemble! 
The kids will love making this for Mom!
A Gift for Mom with Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :