-

Monday, January 21, 2013

Be Mine Valentine, TableScape...

Be Mine Valentine...
A TableScape for Sweethearts Day
Instead of the traditional colors of Red or Pink....
I used Purple for my Valentines Table.
 Shades of Purple, Silver and topiary plants
 I place a mirror under my candles & faux dessert's
 I used some Italian style dining paper instead of a tablecloth.
 I love the formal look with casual touches....
 The white pearled napkins have silver napkin rings with faux lavender branches...
 Lavender place mats, silver round place mats & shiny purple chargers
help create the place setting...
 The mirror makes the center piece shine, it adds a subtle reflecting light.
I also used crystal garland in pinks, purples and clear colors.
 My place card holders are miniature topiary plants...I used card board colored place cards for the names....
 Dinner by candle light....
 The place setting up close....
 A view from the head of the table.....
Have a Lovely Valentine's Day with Style...

No comments :