-

Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm Living off the Fat of the Land...

Yup.... I'm Living off the Fat of the Land! Yup! Prime Real Estate shrinking before my eyes! 
Haha...I'm talking about my body & weight loss!!!
SO FAR...So Good!
This is my newest workout routine....Last week Hubby and I were having breakfast while watching the morning news! 
YET AGAIN, another exercise plan was all the rage....
AND IT ONLY TAKES 7 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME!!!
???
Well...It is one heck of a workout! There's NO equipment except Yourself!
Each exercise is 30 seconds long...there is no resting...it's constant!
It's called "The Scientific -7 Minute Workout". It was published in the  May 12th issue of the New York Times magazine and can be found at  NYTIMES.COM
I can tell you....I was hurting after the first workout...
"HURTING I TELL YOU!"
My thighs were screaming!!! I had to take the next two days 
OFF! 
BUT, I'm loving the results (in just a few days!)!!!
What I really like is I can do this program anywhere and not worry about needing any equipment!
I still mix it up with other forms of exercise! I get bored if I do the same routine over and over!
But I am adding the 7 Minute work out to my daily routine!
HECK..it's only 7 minutes!
SO...
My newest report on weight loss is...
Ta-Dah...
13 pounds since the 1st of April
and
24.5 pounds since January!!!
 I Agree! 
Hee-Hee...Only if it would work! Mmmm...
 Keep record of your weight loss! It helps to keep you on track!
 I LOVED this T-Shirt! 
BACON-BACON-BACON...
Gotta keep your sense of Humor! :)
Well, I'm off to do the laundry...
I love the fact that I am starting to show my weight loss AND that people are starting to NOTICE!
This healthy way of EATING has really boosted my metabolism!
And the exercise is a GREAT way to tone my lazy muscles!
Well... Off to Fold & Fluff!
Losing the Weight with Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :