-

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Breakfast Frittata , Prime Rib Style...

This Breakfast Frittata Prime Rib Style was an excellent choice for my left over dinner from Friday night...
 A very easy & quick breakfast recipe. It easily serves a Hearty Breakfast for 4+ people...
 Yummo...for the Tummo!
"Prime Rib Frittata"
 Ingredients for the Prime Rib Frittata:
5 eggs beaten
3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated & divided
1 small onion, chopped and grilled
1 can of sliced or diced potatoes (or 1 fresh potato chopped) 
1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce
1 cup of cooked Prime rib, diced
Garlic Salt & Black Pepper to taste
French Fried onions for garnish, optional
*(I also had some left over veggies, so I threw them in for good measure, optional)
 I sauteed the potatoes and onion...while those were cooking...I chopped the veggies and cut the meat
 Then I added the meat & veggies and cooked a little longer...
*Waste not, want not on those veggies.... :)
 Next, I added the beaten eggs...Pour over the meat mixture evenly, covering the pan.
 Cook over medium heat....add half of the cheese, spreading evenly over the top
 This is an open omelet, cover with a lid for a couple of minutes...keep checking every so often until done. It cooks pretty fast.
 This is what it should look like - when the Frittata almost done...
Remove the lid and then....
 Add the Alfredo sauce in a drizzling fashion.
Add the remaining cheese across the top, garnish with the french onions if desired.
Cut into pie shape, like a pizza and serve...
When we were at the restaurant for dinner a couple of friends of mine & Pine Creek Style commented on my left overs....
"We can't wait to SEE what RECIPE you come up with for YOUR Left-Overs!"
Had to laugh, THEY know me so well....I rarely eat a whole meal...!
Serving Up Re-Runs with Style...  
NeeCee Signature
Happy B-Day to my 14 year old Grandson today!
XO, Nana NeeCee

No comments :