-

Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's a Candy Christmas TableScape....

 A Candy Christmas TableScape for my kitchen...
 This is the table's centerpiece facing the Kitchen door ....
 The table centerpiece facing the formal Living Room...
 I love mixing different patterns together. I always do traditional Christmas colors in the kitchen. 
 This year I used candy & faux desserts, Chef's, Santa's & Elves! Oh, and my toy Singer sewing machine from my child hood....I also have toys on & around the tree. 
Stripes, Polka Dots, Paisley & a Retro Western print....deck out the table! "Busy"... but it works!
"A little of this & a little of that!"
 This table really makes your eyes WANT to see everything! So far, I have had some Ohh's & Ahhh's, 
Oh WOW's & a couple of "Awesome's!"
The Grand Kids LOVED my table! Of course, I am sure the candy had NOTHING to do with it!
 Love the traditional colors...
 This was a fun table scape to pull together!
 This is my Candy Bar/ Dessert Table...
 I stayed with the same patterns as on my dining room table, except the retro tablecloth is Hawaiian style. My Dad was stationed in Hawaii while in the Navy. He passed away last Christmas, and this is MY tribute to him. He LOVED his Hawaii & he LOVED everything about Christmas!
"Mele Kalikimaka Dad! Love & Miss You",,,
 We have the Cookie plate & Milk Jar ready for Santa!
 This is the mantel over the Kitchen's fireplace...
 This Santa & the one below are ready to cook up some Christmas by Candlelight!
 The reindeer can smell the goodies baking in the oven!
 The Stockings are waiting to be filled!
And... the Mistletoe is ready & waiting!
Show off your Christmas with Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :