-

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pretty As A Picture, Guest Room UpDate...

I love my Black & White Guest room with touches of Red... & NOW gold! I love to re purpose & re-use items in new places..While getting the Guest Room ready for company recently...I decided to deep clean the room. When I finished..I moved a few decor items in, out & around the room. The Room basically  stayed the same, I just moved a few things around and added touches of Gold. Loved how it turn out...Take a look...
 A collage of empty frames, pictures and mirrors compliment the Dress Form beside them.
 The focal point as you look into the Guest bedroom.
This Dress Form was a gift from a wonderful friend...perfect for my room!
The full view of this wall...
This room has a bump out window area which showcases the king size bed.
Accents around the room...
Same photo shot...different photo filters.

Refresh a Room with  Accents & Style...

 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :