- 12 wonton wrappers
- 6 breakfast sausages, cooked and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 eggs, scrambled & cooked with seasonings & chives
- salt, pepper and chives for eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- oil for frying
- Cook the egg mixture in a medium fry pan. Do not scramble. Let cook in a thin layer, like a crepe, and flip like a pancake to finish cooking. Cool and slice in strips for layering in the wonton wrapper.
- Slice the cooked breakfast sausage in half lengthwise, see photos
- Layer wonton with cheese, warp egg strip around the sausage half , place on wonton and wrap closed.
- Fry rolls, cooking both sides of the wonton.
- Drain on paper towels & serve.
Serve with cheddar cheese sauce, salsa or guacamole.
Serving Breakfast with Tasteful Style...