Brown Sugar Butterfinger Pie
- 1 - 8 ounce brick of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 - 8 ounce carton of whipped cream, such as Cool Whip, softened
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Brown sugar
- 1 bag (11-12 ounce bag) of miniature butterfingers bars, crushed *reserve 1/2 cup for the topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker or short bread (cookie) pie crust
- Caramel Topping, for drizzling
- *A light dusting of coarse Sea Salt for the top, optional
- In a large bowl blend and mix together the cream cheese and cool whip
- Next fold in the Brown Sugar and mix well, let mixture sit to meld while preparing the candy bars
- Place unwrapped candy bars in a large zip lock baggie and crush into pieces, reserve 1/2 cup for the topping....fold in the crushed candy bars into the cool whip mixture. Blend well
- Place the candied whip cream mixture into the Pie crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed candy bars across the top of the pie.
- Drizzle Caramel across the top of the pie, sprinkle lightly with the Sea Salt *(optional)
- Place the Pie in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours until set.
Serve with Style!