- 1 can of prepared canned biscuits
- 1 stick of string cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- sea salt
- garlic salt to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Un-can biscuits, place on a greased baking sheet, heat oven according to directions on the can
- Cut the string cheese into 8 equal pieces and place in the center of the biscuit
- Sprinkle with garlic salt to taste
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top of the biscuits, along with some chives.
- Roll biscuit into a ball, melding ingredients
- Dip the biscuit ball in melted butter
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake according to the cans ingredients
Buttery Biscuits with Style...