The CattleQueen Cooks at PineCreekStyle
Heat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 - 40 ounce can of cooked Yams, drained & mashed
- 3/4 cup of loosely packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons of soften butter
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows, divided
- 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce/topping, divided
- 1/4 cup of roasted & salted pecans
- Blend together; Mashes Yams, brown sugar, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, egg, softened butter & 1 tablespoon of caramel topping. Mix & Mash well.
- Using a prepared (cooking spray) quart size pan , place 1/2 half of the mashed yams.
- Add a layer of mini marshmallows
- Add the rest of the yam mixture over the marshmallows
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Next, add the remaining marshmallows , sprinkle the chopped roasted and salted pecans...then drizzle the caramel topping across the top!
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes longer or until the marshmallows lightly brown
Yam-ilicious with Style...