-

Monday, December 22, 2014

Butter Rum Ham...

Oh My...this was AMAZING! Full of flavor & taste, I barely had enough for left overs.
I froze the ham bone...Using that this week for some pinto bean soup! YUM, keep an eye out for the recipe!
This recipe has been getting requests all week. Thought I would share the recipe again. Save to your timelines or print the recipe! It's that good!
This ham was so moist and  easy to prepare!
 I bought this ham for Thanksgiving dinner. It was so good...I'm doing a repeat for Christmas!

Rum Butter Glaze...
1 cup of Karo syrup 
2 heaping tablespoons of Hot Butter Rum Batter
1/4 cup of gold rum
1 tablespoon of brewed coffee
Blend together and baste the ham with some glaze
Cook the Ham according to the directions. *I used a Smithfields Spiral Bone-in Ham.
After the Ham is cooked, glaze again & let rest for 10-15 minutes.
Slice & Serve
Holiday Ham Served with Style...
***Love, Like & Share with Style***
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpgMerry Christmas





 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

2 comments :

T- said...

And where do I find Hot Butter Rum Batter?

Unknown said...

What is "hot butter rum batter"?