Bacon & Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
Recipe based on one sandwich
- 1 egg, fried or scrambled
- 2-3 pieces of cooked bacon
- 1/2 of an avocado , peeled and sliced
- Cheddar Cheese, 2-3 large slices
- Salt & Pepper, scant amount
- 2 slices of Sourdough bread
- Butter, small amount
- Garlic Salt & Parmesan Cheese crumbles
- On one side of bread; layer cheese, eggs, bacon, avocado and cheese again.
- Season with Salt & pepper
- Place the other bread slice on top
- Lightly butter on one side of the bread, place the buttered side down on the pan/griddle side to toast
- Flip when cooked and repeat on the other side.
- You may season the toasted bread lightly with Garlic Salt & Parmesan Cheese and flip both sides again, slightly browning the parmesan cheese