Sometimes simple is more....This breakfast is fast, easy and it looks as great as it tastes....
- 1 baked potato , sliced in half, fully cooked
- 2 eggs, cooked over easy
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- Garlic Salt & Pepper
- Butter & olive oil for cooking
- Place botth halves of the cooked potato face down on a griddle or fry pan, fry using olive oil
- Fry til crispy & flip to cook the skin side side till heated through. Season the potato with seasonings. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the fried poato.
- Cook both eggs over easy in butter and top the potato halves with one egg, each.
- Serve immediatly