this dip is easy and quick and everyone enjoys the rewards at the same time!
Happy 4th of July...Don't forget to Share & Pin to Save...
Find us on Facebook too under PineCreekStyle or our sister page The CattleQueen Cooks!
Fireside Smore's Dip
Directions & Ingredients:
- 1 medium to large cast iron pan
- 1 bag of large or giant marshmallows
- 9+ large chocolate bars ( I use Hershey's brand)
- 1 box of Graham Crackers
- Layer the chocolate bars in a prepared cast iron pan
- Layer the Marshmello's on top
- Bake or (place over the campfire) at 350 until marshmallows begin to brown * you can use the broiler or a kitchen torch to brown the top further if desired.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping.....