3 ingredients & olive oil
Recipe Author: The CattleQueen @ PineCreekStyle
- 24- wonton wrappers
- 48- small tootsie rolls unwrapped.... (Or homemade is awesome, *There is a recipe on my Pinterest page under the board, The CattleQueen Cooks))
- Small amount of powdered sugar for dusting
- Olive Oil or frying
- Deep dish Cast Iron fry pan
*You may use large tootsie rolls and cut into smaller pieces
- Wrap 2 tootsie rolls in a wonton (you can wrap in a bundle or roll them in a cigar fashion.)
- Deep fry and lay on a paper towel
- Repeat till done
- Sprinkle with Powdered Sugar
A Note from NeeCee: So here is the correct version of the recipe....I was stuck at an airport for many hours...And, I tried to do a post...Not a good idea....Gees what a mess...Then, I couldn't fix the imposed typing errors and it said my photo was loaded (and it showed on my end)...Needless to say, NO photo & many typos...Not my usually quailty of work! Then I couldn't correct the errors...URG!!! They finally announced they were loading a new plane after hours upon hours of time...I had to leave it how it was...!!!! Anyhow... it is reposted...and I am grateful to be HOME! Something so simple went horribly wrong....hahaha...Oh well....It's fixed!
Thanks for your patience.....