Author: The CattleQueen Cooks @ PineCreekStyle
- 3 cups of mashed potatoes, cooked & cooled
- 2-3 cups of frozen shredded hash browns, uncooked
- Garlic salt to taste
- Chives, 1 tablespoon
- 2 table spoons of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Olive Oil for frying/browning
- Mix all the ingredients together (except the oil)
- Set aside
- 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1+ cup of shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 roasted jalapeno, cooled, seeded and chopped, *optional
- Garlic Pepper seasoning (my personal blend recipe is here)
- Mix the cheese together along with the seasonings & optional jalenpenos
- Mold into small balls, about a heaping tablespoon
- Chill for at least a half hour in the freezer or in the fridge for an hour
- Take a cold cheese ball and mold some of the mashed potato mixture around the cheese.
- Continue until finished
- Brown the poato ball's in a frying pan using the Olive Oil, brown on tow sides.
- *Do a few at a time so you have room to turn them over
- Keep warm (325) in the oven until ready to serve....
Excellant to serve with many meats....Rich & Cheesy!