-

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Vintage Bolo Collection...

A vintage Bolo Tie Collection was given to me by my father....We had bought & made a few for him over the years..Dad loved this ties much better than the standard cloth ties. But there are several vintage Bolo's given to my dad from family & friends. I found an old mirror frame, (no mirror), stained it and added some hooks and Ta-da....The perfect frame to showcase his Bolo's....Take a  look! Posted on Pinterest too!
 My PineCreekStyle Office

 The Bolo on the left we bought for dad, its a carved elk on an antler!Very intricate. the one on the right is an arrowhead my Grandfather found, mounted on a polished stone.
 My dad's (& mine) high school Spartan symbol, and agate my dad found, the Calgary Stampede bolo & Dad's Turquoise bolo
 Front view of my desk cubby!
 View of the front of my desk/office room....
 the after photo....
the before photo....

 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :