-

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Old Dresser gets a New Look!

Recently, my daughter Tae-Tae gave me a set of older white dressers...I had been looking for a set to redo for my granddaughter Beauty's (our Son's daughter) room....Beauty choose the color...a light bright blue. I gave it a vintage, slightly dirty & distressed look.  I also added wood embellishment and crystal drawer pulls. Love how it turned out! (The lighting made the paint have a greenish look..."shade" on the porch, but it's really a pretty, dirty distressed vintage style blue!) Enjoy...I would love to hear your comments! Please visit our PineCreekStyle Pinterest page to Save and Pin!

 After Shot! LOVE how she looks!
 Before...truly needed an update! But in good shape!
 Love the results!
 The added details!
 Simplistic beauty!
Beauty has only seen photo's, but she is so excited about her NEW dresser!
Once I finish the dresser set and we organize her newly decorated room...We will share photo's!

 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :