I wanted a quick dessert....(craving dessert, I should say...)..A few simple ingredients, gave us an amazing flavor packed dessert! I love lemon pie and these Lemon Tarts hit the spot!
- 1 package of prepared pie crust
- 1 jar of Lemon Curd
- 1/2 cup of Powder Sugar (also extra for garnishing)
- Small amount of water for glaze/icing
- Using a large, square cookie cutter, cut 16-18 shares from two pie crusts.
- Place on a prepared cookie sheet.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of lemon curdi n the center of the mini pie crust.
- Sprinkle a small amound of powder sugar over the lemon curd/pie crust.
- Fold the pie Crust over the lemon curd, pressing edges together, forming a triangle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees . Let cool.
- Mix together 1/2 cup of powder sugar, 1 teaspoon of Lemon curd and a very small amount of water. Mix well to create a thick icing/glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cooled Lemon Tarts.
- Sprinkle more powder sugar over the tarts.
- Let the graze set for a few minutes before serving.
Simple & packed with lemony taste! Enjoy....