-

Thursday, November 24, 2016

The Thanksgiving Table

I woke early this morning...Lots to do today, as you all know.... Final touches on the Thanksgiving table, and it is ready... It's 5am and I'm off and running....the TV is waiting for the Thanksgiving parade to start, fire is on, coffee in hand and I am ready to start cooking....Maybe the "others" will sleep long enough for me to get a few dishes prepared....AND then there's breakfast to fix.... At least I know I'm not alone this Thanksgiving morn! Have a Happy Turkey Day! Blessings to all....

                       It's 5am....and I'm putting on the final touches for thanksgiving dinner....

This table went together quite fast and I love the look!
 Each plate has a small salad plate in various colors of fall leaves...
 Our daughter is going to love my owl napkin holders. I better count them before she leaves....  :)))


 The box was Dad D's wooden tool box he used ...always! I'm grateful to have a wonderful memory of Dad with us on this day...We lost him almost 22 years ago, miss him like yesterday!
                                                            Love my country kitchen!
                            Oh... the fire is nice this morning! Coffee & Biscotti sounds good!
                                                    Each chair has it's own adornment!
 This  is the table I stained and distressed a few years ago....It was a blond wood with a white french country stain and an inlaid wood pattern on top....I love dark woods....Soooo furniture redo!
              Love the fireplace in the country kitchen... 2nd cup of coffee? Why...YES, I think so!



                                                    The kitchen window seat area....
 I love the fall...
 I have an Italian Country kitchen theme...
 My  kitchen door wreath
I love my Thanksgiving Elf... It's the Norwegian in me! :)
                                      Our wild turkey's have a Thanksgiving message for you....
                                                                       EAT BEEF!
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpgXO

No comments :