-

Sunday, December 11, 2016

It's a wrap....

It's a wrap.... This has been a tough year for ME & My RA! Rheumatoid Arthritis can affect everything...physically & socially...Most of you know I have 2 RA's! So.... delayed posting has been more than not this year!...ANY-HOO..... I just finished my Christmas wrapping for our business & a few others...I went simple! Later today I will post my Christmas Decorations....But,  I will leave you a sneak peek of tonight's post...

Simplicity ...I'm all about that! 
 Easy peasy...wrapping this year...It's the gift that counts! :)))
 I had 30 gifts to wrap and have ready by Monday Morning! Burlap ribbon, inexpensive Christmas ornaments from Wal Mart and,  with a little string, a whole bunch & a personalized Christmas Postcard...It was a wrap!
Simple & Ready to give.

 I had post cards made with my fave photo of the season and used as tags on my gifts.
 Halfway done! Whew.....
 I used a food clip to hold the burlap ribbon until I tied the string....
 Loved these big tin heart ornaments!
 Sneak peek of my kitchen table Christmas decor....
Santa spies something in his eye....it's "Christmas"

 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpgMerry Christmas y'all

No comments :