-

Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Bedroom Mantel is ready for Christmas....

Bring on Christmas....The stockings are hung on the mantel with care....Our bedroom fireplace is ready for Christmas !
 I love my Nativity scene...I found this a few years ago. Snatched it up as soon as I saw it! It's carved out of wood. Beautiful & simplistic!!!
This is the mantel in our room. The wood mantel is an antique, probably part of a hutch at one time, love the mirror.

 The stockings are made of cowhide with silver  concho's....
 Love my steer head....
These chairs are comfy and perfect in front of the fire...Great place to watch TV or put your boots on. My tall boots frame the TV (on the right) and add a little character & color to the room. I have my grandmother's  vintage western purses on display as well!

Love my mantel....next project is to find a new bedspread to go with the new decor, the steer head & cowhides in the room....it was time for a look....I will share in a post after the new year....

No comments :