-

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Simple Solutions for Household Tasks....


Just one idea...
The green pieces above and below the pickle jar...is really shelf liner sold by the roll. The one underneath keeps the jar from slipping. The one above helps open a tight lid easily.I use these pieces of shelf liner for all kinds of things. It cuts easily with kitchen shears.


Use under a bowl when mixing, the bowl will not travel on the counter.

When transporting food to other places; place a piece of shelf liner on a metal cookie sheet (with a rim around the edges). Place the food container on top, the food will not slide while traveling in the vehicle. Carrying a cake to a function? Place the shelf liner between the cake plate and the cake carrier or box. Use it between a small paint can and a foil lined box. I do this when I touch up paint around the house.I am always coming up with ways to use this handy household tool! I bet you can too! 
 Always thinking with Style...  

No comments :