-

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ranch Scenes, a form of Art...

First, a Note to My Readers...
I have made a slight change in the My "Style" Schedule.
Tuesday's will now host my Te'te-a'-te'te section.
Friday's will host the "Tastefully Yours" section.
Simply, I did this so the recipes could be viewed over a longer period of time. Posting on friday will allow the recipes three full days of posting. Allowing time to shop and prepare should you choose to try our "Pine Creek Style" recipes.
*Of course, you may always refer to past posts under the Blog Archive.
Please feel free to to share your comments on this and other posts.
We love to hear from our readers. 
~~~
Thank you with Style, NeeCee :)
~~~
Te'te-a'-te'te:
I am happy in My world,...there's room for Company...
You're welcome to Join Me... 
~~~
...
Ranch Scenes, a form of Art...
When we were shipping and moving cattle in September, I took a lot of photos! Here are a few scenes from around the ranch. 
Art comes in so many forms, as does beauty. 
Too me, this is Art and Beauty in pure form. Simple ordinary everyday things. Sometimes the very things we overlook or take for granted,
 have a beauty of their own.
So, on this lovely fall day...the Ranch became Art!
"Oh, Chute!"
"Lonely, Old Chap!"
"There's still some board left on that fence! Gotta protect it!"
"Who lost a shoe???"
 "Just Weigh'n In!"
"This ought-a hold that gate open!"
 "Guardian of the Ranch House"
 "Towers of Power"
 "Old Water Gate"
 "Wait'n for the Gate"
"Madeline's Water Tower"
 "Waiting to Work"
 "Irrigation Gate"
"The Old Equipment Shed"

"Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder"
Showing-Off Ranch Style...
**All photo's belong to "Pine Creek Style by NeeCee"

No comments :