-

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm A Hoover Girl...

I'm a Hoover Girl...
I actually asked for and received a Hoover vacuum cleaner one year for Christmas! I was SO excited! I LOVE my HOOVER vacuums!
 I have tried others (vacuums), they were quickly returned! I'm a Hoover Girl!
 When we were first married, Ornery's Mom gave me her old vacuum, after buying a new one. That vacuum was the "little green pig". It was awesome! I used that vacuum until "it" finally caught on fire sometime during the mid to late 80's.  Which prompted me to request a Hoover upright for Christmas. Like the ad above, this Hoover Girl was HAPPY on Christmas morning we she opened her gift!
Simple cleaning instructions can be found online for most vacuum cleaners.
**Google "wikiHow" for a guide to maintaining a Vacuum Cleaner with step by step instructions or refer to your manuel.
Vacuum-up those dust bunnies with Style...
NeeCee Signature
*All photos were from Google Images

No comments :