-

Monday, January 9, 2012

Fireplace's with Style...

As some of you know...we are remodeling! One of our projects is the fireplace, bookshelves and possible mantle. (*I really WANT a MANTLE!)
Take a look at these fireplaces, so many styles!
This is our fireplace. This photo was taken at night. The dark red wall is the same all across the fireplace, (it looks orangey above the top of the tile, it's NOT). My bookcases look too dark with the red. I would like to incorporate lighting or a lighter wood. Maybe glass shelving or glass doors, or tiles in the background to match the fireplace. 
I am tossing around several ideas in my head. 
But, I REALLY want a mantel!
We don't want a TV in the bookcase, so that will be changed.
 I would love to display my collection of crystal. 
This room is our formal living room, we will use this room for entertaining since there is a wine bar in the room.
 The books will go into our "new" family room along with the TV.
I'd love to hear your thoughts & ideas...
Leave a comment today









Fireplaces with Style...
NeeCee Signature
*First photo, by NeeCee at Pine Creek Style
All other photos were found at Pinterest

No comments :