-

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Snack Mix for Kids...

Snack Mix for Kids.....
I had seen a snack mix on Pinterest that looked similar. The internet kept popping in & out that day, it had been storming. And I couldn't load the recipe. So I made my own with what I had on hand.
The grand kids were coming to spend the night. I wanted a fun snack to munch on while we were doing Valentine's Day projects for their Teachers.
Snack Mix Recipe:
2 cups circus animal iced cookies.
1 cup chocolate chips (I use mini's, since that's what was in the pantry)
1 cup of mini marsh mellow's
1 cup of chocolate cherrio's
1 cup dulce de leche cherrio's (new flavor & awesome)
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup of pretzel sticks....Break in half after measuring.
Mix together in any order and that's it. It was that SIMPLE.
It all came together quite quick!
The kids LOVED it!
Don't forget to break the pretzel's in half. They fit in the mix better, size wise.
Looks CUTE and YUMMY!
Munching with Style....
NeeCee Signature

No comments :