-

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Steak Marsala Pizza...

Steak Marsala Pizza
 Oh My...Pizza Pie! Bubbly good...
 I used my left over steak Marsala for PIZZA and it was AMAZING!!!
Steak Marsala Pizza
1- 10oz package of whole wheat pizza crust (I used BoBoli)
1 1/4 cup of Alfredo Sauce
2 cups of grated Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shaved
1 tablespoon of dehydrated garlic
1 tablespoon of dehydrated onion
*1/2 cup of cooked yellow squash, sliced into small pieces, optional
**(I used what I had leftover from dinner)
1 heaping cup of Steak Marsala from the night before...
(*see the recipe Steak Marsala on Sunday)
Garlic pepper to taste...if you wish
Optional: I added bacon bits to my pizza as I had two cooked pieces to use.
 Spread the Alfredo Sauce on top of the pizza crust.
 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
 Add 1/2 of the Jack cheese on top of the pizza sauce. Add the optional yellow squash and/or bacon bits.
 Next add the cooked Steak Marsala and top with the remaining grated Jack Cheese. Add the shaved parmesan cheese on top and sprinkle with garlic pepper to taste. *I added a sprinkle of freeze dried chives for color.
 Bake at 450 for 15 minutes I placed a baking sheet under the pizza pan to catch drippings of oozing hot cheese! :) Let stand for 7-8 minutes before cutting the pizza pie and serving.
This pizza was absolutely awesome! 2 thumbs up from Hubby!!
Lunch is served with Style...
NeeCee Signature
*All photo's belong to NeeCee at PineCreekStyle

No comments :