-

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cheesy Zucchini Pancakes...

Cheesy Zucchini Pancake Breakfast
 Saturday morning brunch was all about zucchini!
 The recipe:
Cheesy Zucchini Pancakes
3-4 zucchini, grated and squeezed dry
2 eggs
1/2 cup of Almond flour
1/4 or less cup Panko crumbs
White pepper, Garlic Salt & Parsley to taste
1/8 cup of dehydrated chopped onions
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
 Olive or Canola Oil for frying.
*I prefer olive oil, it may be cooked on high heat, quickly
 Mix all ingredients together, well.
 I use a large soup spoon to scoop out the size of batter I want. Then I flatten the rounds with my spatula. Cook until set and browned. Then flip cooking the other side. 
 The cheese helps brown the pancake and adds a wonderful flavor.
 Doesn't that look YUMMY?
 Smells good too!
 Serve with some sausage & eggs and call it GOOD!
NUMMY YUMMY....Didn't miss the taters!
Serving Breakfast Lower Carb Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :