-

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Zucchini Chips...

I told my Dad I would go on no sugar low carb diet with him...
I've dropped 7 pounds! Whoo-Hoo!!!
Here is one of the recipes I've been using...These were delish!!!
Zucchini Chips...
These are good alone or with Ranch dip.
 The recipe:
2-3 zucchini, washed and sliced in thin rounds
2 eggs, beaten in a small bowl
Almond flour 1/2 heaping cup
1/4 cup of Panko crumbs
2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions
Garlic salt & White pepper to taste
Oil (Canola or Olive) for frying
Mix flour, Panko crumbs, salt and pepper together.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
Set up an assembly line.
 Dip the zucchini in the egg wash.
 Cover the chips in the flour mixture to coat.
 Deep dry in hot oil until crispy & brown. Drain on a paper towel.
Ready to serve! Hot and tasty...
Love'n the Zucchini with Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :