-

Monday, October 1, 2012

I Need to Break a Sweat...

I NEED to break a sweat! I am working out but have only lost five pounds!
Yes I know....I have been doing some weights and building muscle. 
BUT, I have only LOST 5 POUNDS! 
WAA-WAAH...
@Photo from Pinterest
OKAY, I know, I know...don't get discouraged! Yada, Yada...!
I HAVE lost inches! My clothes are fitting better....BUT I WANT my results to SHOW more!!!
SO, I am going to step it up on the exercise and step it down on the eating!
HA!
I LOVE to eat & COOK!!!
I am eating better, my blood sugar is under control...
I must need more portion control?!?
I just want "MORE" and I WANT it NOW!
 "MORE" weight loss that is...
Others around me are LOSING! LOSING MUCH faster than I am.
URG!!!
Happy for them, frustrating for ME!
I WANT TO WIN MY (Weight) RACE!
I really don't have that much too lose...
I Just NEED to LOSE IT!
So, I need to pep talk myself into "hanging in there" and "sweating MORE"!
I need to prioritized Me, MYself and I!!!
I think I need to write down my workouts & such on my calendar...that will help me prioritize my time! It really takes just a small amount of time to workout once you factor in the whole day! Just a fraction of my time in reality. 
Ok...Exercise Diary here I come.....This could work!
Nothing like starting something new on day ONE, Oct. 1 that is! :)
What works for YOU?
Haha, might work!...found Photo on Pinterest
Training Myself to do Exercise with Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :