-

Friday, November 9, 2012

Our Thanksgiving Table...

Our Thanksgiving Table...
Presented step by step
 A close up look...of the finished table
 I started with an antique mirror in the center of my table/tablecloth
 This mirror was antiqued in silver, I refreshed the mirror with some gold leafing...allowing some of the silver to show through
 Next I added silver mercury glass candle sticks. And bronze glittered candles.
 Then....the Turkey's.....starting to come together
 Added some bronze & glittered twine...and wound it around the Turkey's.  There are also some small green, glass & silver glass beads on the twine...
 The place mats & napkin rings are shades of silver. The napkins are embellished with pearls.
The mini silver frames were found at Michaels in the Wedding department. I used gold leaf on some of them to add more color. I use names, photo's or sayings/questions in the frames and place them at each place setting. 
It's a great conversation starter.
Love it!
Everyone loves to see their faces, names or sayings at their seats!
" Mama turkey & Papa Turkey"
 One of my baby Turkey's
Showing their Backsides...
Ready & waiting for the Big Turkey day!
Serving Dinner with a Stylish Table...
NeeCee Signature

2 comments :

Kelly said...

LOVE all the sprakle!! very pretty

NeeCee said...

Thank you....all about the bling.....i had found a couple of these turkeys last year and LOVED them....I love the traditional look all jazzed up