-

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our Retro Christmas Tree...

Our retro style Christmas tree is ready and 
and waiting for the grandkids to arrive...
 This was my stocking as a child! Now it hangs on my tree.
 Yipee Ki Yi Yea! Christmas is here...
 My tree topper ...
This little elf is holding an ornament! 
f
 My Elf is Happy...
 Santa Claus is coming to town...
 Too Cute! I love these Elves...
So homely they're cute!!!
 And this little Elf makes three...
 Santa guarding the Christmas tree...
 My wooden horse...ready for a ride!
 Mrs. Santa ready for the big day!
 Love this little Elf...
We had an original one in our home when I was growing up...
 Eeeek, there's a mouse in the house...
Maybe he's looking for some special treats to eat!
 Waiting for Santa & the Sleigh...
 Ta-Dah! Tree is done...
Too Cute...
Merry Christmas Everyone with Style of course...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :