-

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Meatballs for Breakfast?...

Yes, Meatballs for Breakfast...
I was looking for something quick, easy and yet, a little different for breakfast. 
Living in the country, you can't always (or want to..), run to town.
SO, 
when I saw the meatballs in the fridge, my yearning for "different" became  my breakfast! :)
Hollandaise  Meatballs & Eggs Breakfast 
This was a two thumbs up all around the breakfast table!
 NOT really a recipe so to speak but, a gathering of Ingredients!
BUT YUMMY!!!!
2-3 Eggs per person...., scrambled & cooked
1 package of Hollandaise Sauce, I love Knorr's brand, make per directions on package, use as the gravy
1 package of pre-made meatballs, I used Aldell's Caramelized Onion Chicken Meatballs
Garlic Salt, White pepper, & Chives to taste
Parmesan cheese, grated
 I made the Hollandaise sauce first...
 I placed the meatballs in a dish and added spices and cheese. Then I placed them in the microwave following the direction on the package for heating. (*These are DELICIOUS meatballs!)
 Then I scrambled and cooked the eggs
 Yummy
 With everything cooked & ready, I assembled my dish
Hollandaise Sauce over the Eggs, just like gravy! 
 Then add the Meatballs. Garnish with more chives and cheese.
Serve with Cheesy Biscuits or Sough dough Toast!
Absolutely AWESOME Meal!!!
A Simplistic Meal BIG on Taste & Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :