-

Monday, February 18, 2013

So Far, So Good...

Yes, So Far, So Good...
I have lost 1 1/2 more pounds....Down 5 lbs total...
SOooo, Why am I showing a photo of Pancakes???
Well...
If you saw my last work out post...I said ONE day a week Hubby & I would eat what we wanted (or craved), with NO guilt!
So come Saturday morning, My HUBBY made pancakes for breakfast!
AND, They were GOOD!
This week I FAST walked, loved it....The air was crisp and clean!
Awe....the Winter season!
This WAS NOT my view, but it was in my minds eye!

I also worked out my Arms and Abs with weights! 
3 days this week! Whoo-hoo!
And I ZUMBA'd (Is that a WORD?)....YEAH!
It's a great program to work up a good sweat!
If you remember....My ZUMBA had BROKE!!!
Well,... Bed, Bath & Beyond was AWESOME about exchanging my Zumba set....NO questions asked, just YES YOU CAN!
SO I WAS BACK IN BUSINESS!!!
DOUBLE YEAH!!!
So with all of that....I AM HUNGRY!
I'm not starving myself, so I MUST be working out enough to be doing some good!
I only lost 1 1/2 pounds this week but...I am losing inches and building muscle....
I must repeat the last sentence to myself at least 3 times....
I don't want to get discouraged!
Working On My Workout Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :