-

Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter is in One Week...

A few more ideas for Easter Decor before Easter arrives...
With Easter coming early this year, all the holidays seemed scrunched together....Not a lot of time to post too much on each holiday! 
April Fools is almost here TOO!
(*I like things spread out just a touch more, SOoo we can enjoy each event!
 Oh well...just whining a wee bit! :S )
 I added some burlap ribbon to the back of this wreath...
 Then I used it as a base for my small olive tree on the sofa table in the living room.
 My kitty "Reba" was pretty interested in Peter Cotton-Tail!
 
 So I finally had to move him back on the table! She just couldn't resist playing footsies with him! As long as his foot is not dangling, she doesn't bother him...What ever works!
 I have several of these nests placed around the living room. I went "simple" all over the house this year. Easier to deal with since all the holidays & other special days are lumped so close together!
 The Olive trees in my front entry.
 Below the Stairwell...
This Bunny, under the glass, is nesting...
The nesting bunnies found a home in front of the fireplace...
 Even my Wooden Horse is happy to share his saddle with an Easter Nest.
The piano tip jar joined in and laid an EGG! Hee-hee...
Have a Hippity-Hoppity Easter with Style...
NeeCee Signature

2 comments :

Lonnie said...

Hello NeeCee! You are so artistic! I wish I will have plenty of time to make my own Easter decor. Five more days to go before Easter Sunday! :-D

NeeCee said...

Lonnie...thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment! I have been collecting and making holiday decor for years...I tend to stick to pieces that never go out of style, as with clothing style, classic holiday decor seems to do the same! I just do a little tweaking here and there! Have a wonderful Easter and check back tomorrow for a cute and simple gift idea....NeeCee