-

Sunday, March 3, 2013

St. Patty's Table.

 Just a wee bit of Irish on my Table this year...
 My little Leprechauns are having fun climbing all over my Chicken centerpiece!
 Maybe a wee too much Irish whiskey influenced my Irish Mice!?!
 Maybe they were a wee bit full of Blarney!
 I love this Irish Blessing....
 He looks like he's still having a bit-a-fun with his Irish Drinking Mug!
 Oops, there's another Leprechaun & his Whiskey Mug!
 He's a happy little scamp!
 Too cute...he's playing amongst the cows!
This one looks like he's decided to enjoy a wee bit of Milk!
 I have this little sign near the guest bedroom entrance...
Just a bit Irish fun with my Dress Form... 
How Do You Show Off Your Irish Style?... 
NeeCee Signature

2 comments :

Tara said...

Very cute table mom! Love it!

NeeCee said...

Thank you.....xoxox