-

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day of the Dead TableScape for Hallow's Eve...

It all started when I went to the Grocery Store...
I had been thinking of my Halloween Tablescape and what theme to display...
Day of the Dead! Mmmm, that could be awesome!
This is what started the whole theme.... My Life Size Skeleton!
 I gathered up a lot of items I had on hand and got started.....
 This was a lot fun putting this table together.....
I was so surprised I had so many things I could use on hand!
 I love the colors!
 My Fiesta Ware was perfect for the table!
 Had to add the Rose! Heehee....The Day of the Day is a celebration after all! 
 They are having a party....
I have a Bride & Groom with their Bridesmaids in the centerpiece...
....And there are Cake's too!
 The placemats came from Pier One! They were perfect....
 My Bride is sitting at the Breakfast Table....
 The sun was coming into the breakfast nook...so my photo is a little dark....
Ooops....
 Here is My Bride's place setting....These were at the grocery store too!
 My China Hutch..Left side
 Right Side...
 My clearance item from last year found at TJ Maxx...It was missing a key for the marker! So, I used a skeleton key I had!
A steal at $5.00!!!
My Candles on the Mantel....
You can't see them....But, I added tiny colorful lights wrapped in the table scarf to add to the decor! Looks great when they are turned on, subtle but adds a little light dimension to the table.
How are you showing off your Halloween Style this year?
NeeCee Signature

No comments :