Cookies, Cheesecake & Chocolate make for a delicious decadent dessert! Not a crumb was left!
I made these for our Annual Neighborhood Owners Meeting! A total hit among the crowd!
Decadent Mini Cheesecake Recipe
Yields 24 mini cheese cakes
- 3 Eggs
- 3 bricks of cream cheese, 8 ounces each, softened
- 3/4 cup of sugar (I used Truvia, creating a lower sugar recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon of clear & pure Vanilla Extract
- 24 Oreo cookies (I used a combination of Mint, Chocolate & Berry Oreos)
- Chocolate candies melts (I used Wilton Brand), one or two packages...as needed. I used dark, white and pink chocolate.
- 8-12 additional Oreo cookies, crushed for topping, optional
- Optional toppings; Strawberries, Crushed Cookies & broken Chocolate Mint candies
You will need Cupcake Papers & a Cupcake Baking Tin (or two)
Place one Oreo Cookie in each cupcake paper, place in the baking tin
Heat the Oven to 350 degrees
Mix softened cream cheese with sugar, vanilla & eggs. Blend well.
Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly, by spoonfuls , over the top of the Oreo cookies
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool when done.
Melt Chocolates according to directions on the package. ( used Chocolate Candy Melts by Wilton)
Spoon the melted chocolate over the baked mini cheesecakes...
Add garnishes....Place in the refrigerator to harden the chocolate.
See more photos below....
Serving these with Decadent Style...