-

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Brown Sugar Coconut Scrub Recipe...

As promised....Here is the Brown Sugar Body Scrub recipe. It is so easy and simple to make. The smell is so yummy, you'll be tempted to go bake! After using these scrubs the last couple of weeks, I have noticed a difference in my skin.  A soft & hydrated feeling. I am using my scrub 2-3 times a week as needed.

Simple pantry items and a few minutes of your time....And you will be enjoying your "Me-Me- Spa" in no time!
Brown Sugar Scrub by NeeCee
1 cup of coarse Sea Salt
1/2 Cup of coarse Raw Sugar
1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon of Vitamin E Oil
1 teaspoon of Coconut Extract
1 teaspoons of Pure Vanilla Extract, clear or dark
1/2 cup of Almond Oil
1 cup of Olive Oil, Extra Virgin * if you need to add more Oil. use Olive oil in small amounts until moistened.

Mix together well, and you are done!
*If it separates, just shake or stir well until blended. 
**The coconut extract adds a mild coconut scent. If you want a stronger coconut scent, simply double the amount. Or omit the coconut if you wish.
** I use mine in the Shower (or tub), but I do place my scrub in a plastic container. Be careful, this   scrub can cause slippery floors and tubs....I sprtiz the tub with a liquid cleaner after showering.

Great for gift giving...Simply package in small mason jars or pretty containers. See the photos below!
Hope you Enjoy the O'Love My Style Beauty recipe....
XO, 

Life & Share this and other Posts with Style...We are on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and of course pinecreekstyle.blogspot.com



No comments :