-

Friday, March 28, 2014

Mr. McGregor's Easter TableScape...

Mr McGregor's Garden was my theme this year for our Easter Table. I had everything already in my home and the table came together quickly. Take a look...
 Peter Rabbit hiding amongst the cabbage....
 I used my GrandMothers nesting bowls with the vegetable arrangements as the center piece...
 Cotton napkins with faux green onions & a brown paper eggs for the place settings.
 My Chocolate bunnies place around the table...
 Orange candles in the candelabras to blend with the carrots...
 Love these place settings...Simple Simple Simple...,
The backside of my centerpiece , abundant with veggies!  I didn't want a pastel look or too cute-zee either. I wanted to use neutrals and this table cloth...and I Love how it looks...
My Table is Ready for Easter with Style...

 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :