-

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Antique Buffet Found New Beauty...

My Granddaughter, K-8 and I had been looking for a buffet to refinish and place under her TV. We are doing her first college home in...What I Call, "Cowgirl Shabby Chic"...An ecliptic  blend of Vintage & Cowgirl.... I coined the phrase years ago when I was decorating my house and trying to explain the Style of Decor! "It's Just a Cowgirl Shabby Chic Bling Bling Thing"...heehee, NeeCee
 Let's start with the Finished product! Love it!
 Here is the Before & After...
 How "She" was...before I started!   OH & IF you are squeamish....Ya may want to jog past the next photo....I had a huge surprise while I was preparing the dresser to refinish! YIKES!!!
NOW...you want to LOOK...don't you????
Haha...YOU LOOKED...DIDN'T YOU!!!

She was Restored with Beauty & Style...
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :