-

Friday, March 7, 2014

St Patty's Day TableScape...

St. Patty's Day TableScape...Celebrate with Style...
 I was disappointed this year to NOT see many decor items for St. Patty's Day! I looked around in several stores but was discouraged to not find too many choice items. Anyway....I rummaged through my household stash and came up with the look I wanted!
 I wanted neutral colors, crosses and greenery...& of course I had to add my little Elf! So homely he's cute!
 Simple linen napkins tied with twine & a cardboard name tag.
 The table cloth is really a Burlap Drop Cloth found in the Garden Dept. at the hardware store!
 I love the natural look!
 Simplicity!
 Each place setting has their own salt & pepper shakers.
And a little dish for a sweet treat!

Have a Happy St. Patty's Day full of Style...
Xo,

No comments :