-

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Jewelry & Basketball?...

One of our 7 granddaughters was recently recruited to play on a travel basketball team. Fundraisers are often crucial to the financial success of Sports Clubs.  HayBug need to contribute something to the fundraiser....So Nana's phone rang!!! LOL.... At least she likes her Granny's Jewelry Designs!

Any way...Here are the two latest jewelry designs....
 A vintage Sugar Spoon was the backdrop of the necklace, a faux heart shade clock and a pearl don the necklace. The earrings were made to mated. A New look with some vintage style.
The second set included Brass findings & Pearls...Simplistic & Timeless Style....

I think these will do just fine at the basketball fundraiser! Speaking of donations...TJ Maxx is hosting it's yearly "Autism Speaks" donation fundraiser. I was in the Redding store (YES, again)! And once again, I donated to this cause, soooo close to my heart! ....Sarah...This is for you, Jim & the boys! xoxo!....
For you too Kerry Magro.....A National Motivational Speaker on Autism...check out his Facebook page under his name! You may also want to read the article about Kerry I wrote & posted on the blog...here! His Life's Journey has taken him down many roads in his young life! You will be hearing more about him & his amazing journey for years to come! He introduced himself to me via email and through my blog, when I first started blogging. He had sent me a wonderful note, congratulating me for winning the "Top 115 Parenting Blog Award" from eColleges (You will find this award posted on my blog page...here & here)....So sweet, So kind Kerry!


TJMaxx of Redding....Thank you (& the other TJ Maxx Stores)  once again for donating and fundraising for this wonderful cause...It does make a difference....
Choose how much you want to donate today!
Autism Speaks is a wonderful organization! "It is time to Listen!", xo, NeeCee

Show Your Style and Donate to your favorite cause Today....

 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :